Thursday, May 6, 2010

just musing...

1. Why do people usually assume that I'm not a do-it-yourself kinda girl?

2. I wonder if my furry babies like it here?  What do they really think of us?

3. It's strange which things make you miss someone...and at which times.

4. What are the top 10 must do things in San Antonio or Texas?

5. Why do I always have something I need to write just before I fade into sleep and I never do?

6.  Regrets always come to visit after midnight.

7.  I think single people are more "plugged in" because sometimes you just have to communicate with someone who can talk back, even if they don't. :)

8.  Manicures make me happy.  Baskets of laundry don't.

9. People who are offended by different opinions are just looking for something to be mad about.

10.  I may be a tiny bit proud of the person I am becoming...

4 comments:

KK said...

I'm proud of you too. I like this post, it should be a regular thing :)

Ashlie said...

I can relate to some of the things on your list. This was a neat idea for a post!

Tara said...

so what are the top 10 things to do??? i would love an answer to question 4...

Tara said...

so have you come up with the top 10 things to do in San Antonio???