Thursday, June 11, 2009

Silliness

For the record, I love silliness. Games, toys, practical jokes, animated movies, things that bring our childlike appreciation of fun, things that remind me of more innocent days. Most of the time this leads people to think I'm crazy (only a little ;)) and results in my rarely finding friends to enjoy these simple pleasures with. Now please understand, my quirks are plentiful and diverse but, in general, are easier to pair certain members of my circles with. But not Silliness, oh no! And so she sits like a lonely child on the playground waiting for someone to befriend her. Even when Fantasy Fiction romps and plays with the others, still she sits awaiting appreciation. Please tell me I am not the only adult to love her. Share your silly loves and make our day!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love to swing, does that count? And I always order happy meals!

AncientExpression said...

Totally!!